Thursday, June 28, 2012

Latest Project: Reupholstery

While my mom was in town last week we hit up the row of antique shops in downtown Littleton. Man-oh-man am I glad we decided to do that! We definitely scored some great finds for the nursery (more on that later) and I came away with two gorgeous accent chairs for $30 each. The upholstery, however, was not really my cup of tea. 


Since I loooooove DIY projects and figured it wouldn't be too tough of a job for me to tackle myself, I grabbed a gorgeous silk jacquard fabric from my stash and got started. One quick trip to Lowes for a staple gun later and this is what we've got:



So lovely! And for good measure, here's my moose man enjoying the morning sunshine :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I looooooooove comments - please leave me one if you like!