Monday, June 4, 2012

Getting Settled

Holy frijoles have the past few weeks been a whirlwind! Over Memorial Day weekend E & I made the 800 mile drive from Dallas, Texas to Littleton, Colorado. We arrived safely with only two bumps in the road (one involved our trailer hitch detaching from the moving truck while we were driving and the other involved both vehicles almost running out of gas in the middle of nowhere, TX). Moving is tough business!


Our caravan



Along the way we stopped at the infamous 'Cadillac Ranch' in Amarillo, TX.



Thus far the majority of my time has been spent getting out of boxes and putting our house together. Although, we did take some time this weekend to hike around and explore our new diggs. 






I am officially in love with our new home!

2 comments:

  1. exciting! Glad you made it safe and sound; good luck moving in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love!! I'ts coming along slowly... :)

      Delete

I looooooooove comments - please leave me one if you like!