Sunday, March 25, 2012

Latest Project: Reusable Produce Bags

I despise plastic grocery bags. I hate how they accumulate in mass numbers, spilling out of every cupboard in the kitchen and I especially hate how horrific they are for the environment (it is estimated that each bag will take 500-1000 years to break down in a landfill - eek!!).

Eric & I have a bunch of reusable shopping bags that we have on hand for groceries. However, we still end up getting those little plastic sacks for all of our fresh fruits & veggies. Well, I got fed up and decided to make my own reusable produce bags with a matching shopping tote thrown in for good measure.




I need to remember not to forget these lovelies at home the next time we hit up the grocery store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I looooooooove comments - please leave me one if you like!