Monday, March 19, 2012

Baby Palmer Update: Week 20

Baby Palmer is a moving machine! As he or she gets bigger, those little rolls and pokes have become more apparent & frequent. Eric has even been able to feel a few of the big kicks. So exciting!

At the anatomy ultrasound our little one was given the thumbs up for normal development  (welcome news indeed) and weighed in at a whopping 10oz. At this point we could have found out whether we've got a boy or girl on our hands, but we stuck to our guns and are going to keep you guessing for another 20 weeks.


As for me, I'm feeling fine and dandy! Both my energy & apatite have returned and I'm back to practicing yoga regularly.
Food cravings: Tons of fresh fruit, grilled chicken sandwiches, salad.
Things that make me gag: Almost anything fried, hamburgers, beets, roasted garlic.
     



1 comment:

I looooooooove comments - please leave me one if you like!