Thursday, November 24, 2011

So Much to be Thankful For


Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!

Times like this remind me of how unbelievably grateful I am for the beautiful life I live:
  • I am thankful that I was given the most caring, thoughtful, generous, forgiving, and selfless parents.
  • I am thankful for the amazing relationship I have with my twin sister.
  • I am thankful that I am surrounded by incredibly inspiring family and friends.
  • I am thankful that my loving husband was brought into my life, along with his wonderful family.  
  • I am thankful that I am not allergic to dogs (because I would be miserable without Moose & Ollie).
  • I am thankful that I have a great job, a cozy home, and a full fridge.
  • I am thankful that I am loved.
  • I am thankful that I am healthy.
  • I am thankful that I am abundantly happy.

I can’t help but think about how wildly different life could have been had so many different variables changed, and I am constantly humbled by the beauty that continues to unfold. This holiday season Eric & I will be donating to the North Texas Food Bank and DFW Cocker Spaniel Rescue as a token of our gratitude for all we have been given.  

XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment

I looooooooove comments - please leave me one if you like!