Friday, September 9, 2011

Fall Cravings

The weather in Dallas this week has been absolute perfection! Although it isn't predicted to stay in the 80's for much longer, it has definitely put me in the mood for Fall.  I can't wait for the crisp air, crunchy leaves, bonfires, camping, and overall earthiness the season brings.
   
I don’t know what screams fall more than pumpkin pie.  That's why I was so stoked when I came across a crazy easy recipe for deeeeelicious Pumpkin Spice Muffins. Get this, it only has TWO main ingredients: spice cake mix and canned pumpkin. Enjoy!!
   
Pumpkin Spice Muffins

Ingredients
One box mix for spice cake
One 15oz can of pumpkin 
   
Instructions
Preheat oven to 350OF. In a medium mixing bowl combine cake mix and pumpkin until smooth. Divide mixture into greased or lined muffin tins and bake for 20-25 minutes.
   
There you have it, a quick delicious recipe that will certainly satisfy any craving for fall flavors. I like to eat mine with a generous dollop of whipped cream…
   
   
Now I’m off to enjoy our patio while I still can and indulge in a few of these little treats! XOXOX
   



No comments:

Post a Comment

I looooooooove comments - please leave me one if you like!