Monday, September 26, 2011

C+M 9.24.2011

One of my best buds, Casey, got married this past weekend in lovely Bishop, CA. I was honored to be chosen as a bridesmaid and had the most amazing time celebrating with Caso, Mark, their lovely families, and wonderful friends.
  
  
   
   
I was also crazy excited about the opportunity to wear a gorgeous vintage pair of cowboy boots I just bought!
  
   
Caso and I were roomies  alllllll the way through college together at SMU. Since we graduated it’s been wonderful seeing how our lives continue to shift and develop.  I’m super excited for this new chapter of Casey & Mark's. They make such a fantastic couple and are sure to have a wonderful marriage. Plus, is their little boy not THE CUTEST little dude you’ve ever seen! I just want to kiss his cheekers off.
   

  
 Much love and big hugs to the newlyweds! XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I looooooooove comments - please leave me one if you like!