Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Steamboat Wine Festival

Hill & I have been planning a girl’s trip with our two very best childhood girlfriends, Alison & Julie, for just about EVER now. Of course, the ball truly got rolling when the Steamboat Wine Festival was thrown out there. I mean, really, who can pass up good wine, good company, beautiful weather, and Colorado!

   
We had a spectacular time exploring Steamboat, romping around the farmers market, floating the river, hiking, 






drinking lots of delicious wine, eating GIANT cinnamon rolls, visiting the local hot spots

 

 
and being a tab bit goofy!




Julie, Alison, Hill & I have known each other for our full 28-soon-to-be-29 years of existence. Although we don’t get to see one another very often, it feels like absolutely no time has passed when we do. These types of friends are rare, truly special, and ones you definitely want to hang onto. 

I must say, this trip was long overdue and much too short. What a perfect way to catch up!  Cheers to great friends, great memories, and living life to its fullest. I look forward to doing this again in the near future! XOXOX


No comments:

Post a Comment

I looooooooove comments - please leave me one if you like!