Thursday, August 25, 2011

Endless Declutterizing

I know, I know – declutterizing isn’t exactly a word but I’m using it anyway. It somehow manages to perfectly describe E & my life right now with its scattered, jumbled feel. We decided to sell our cute little townhouse a few weeks back and are moving full steam ahead in order to start showing by this upcoming Labor Day weekend. Here's what our place looks like at the moment. Pure craziness I tell ya.
   


   
Although I’ve gotten a bit nostalgic packing away our personal items, we are really looking forward to what the future holds. My favorite analogy from one of the many preparing your house to sell websites is “view your home purely as an object that needs to be sold, much like a box of cereal on a grocery store shelf.” I'd like to think ours resembles lucky charms.

XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I looooooooove comments - please leave me one if you like!