Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Inauguration Day

This post marks the official launch of the newest venture in the Palmer household: the blog.  I love my friends and family more than anything but am, admittedly, terrible about keeping everyone in the loop on the many fun things we’ve got going on. Thus, Iced Tea & Lemonade was born. Posted for your reading pleasure will be a random assortment of things from life updates, to travel adventures, to art/ sewing/culinary explorations, to gratuitous dog photos, with a whole lot of wonderful randomness thrown in between.  I’d like to think that this blog is dedicated to living and loving life while hopefully providing some inspiration along the way. Let’s roll with it, shall we J

XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I looooooooove comments - please leave me one if you like!